Focus on managing your business while SAP streamlines your operations: UtilityPath simplifies SAP for field and key personnel in the utilities industry, lowers upfront capital cost and drastically reduces implementation times
Discover an Accelerated Approach to ERP Implementation
In today's rapidly changing energy market, utilities companies cannot afford to tie up precious capital investments and time in long, drawn-out enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations. Meanwhile, outdated and disjointed systems make it difficult to scale up to current market expansion.
Energy businesses require a world-class SAP solution which can be implemented quickly, with minimal upfront capital cost that drastically reduces time to implement.
A Leading SAP Solution for the Utilities Sector
UtilityPath accelerates SAP implementation to streamline operations and provide greater visibility and control of your core business processes. The result is simplified business processes, enabling your personnel to respond quickly to business challenges.
- Greater mobility, visibility and performance thanks to streamlined operations
- Energy-specific SAP configuration and enhancements
- Accelerated implementation, requirements and design project phases
- Comprehensive solution package that includes licensing
- Infrastructure and maintenance services that eliminate the need to purchase equipment and train personnel
- Optional mobility, enterprise portal and business intelligence capabilities
Your Single-Source Provider for SAP
We provide customized SAP solutions that incorporate leading practices from our extensive experience in successful implementations. With nearly 18,000 global SAP resources, we have brought innovative solutions to over 1,300 clients globally. worldwide.
As your single-source service provider, we manage your SAP needs from end to end, including:
- Run and operate
- Business transaction processing
Our robust iSAP methodology offers reliable implementations, reducing average implementation from eight to 10 months to only 100 days.
To realize UtilityPath’s operating benefits and competitive advantage, contact us today.