Improves the effectiveness and efficiency of your IT services: Capgemini’s Service Integration is a comprehensive, collaborative, way of working that enables multi-sourced IT services, provided by an ecosystem of independent service providers, to operate together, as one, in the delivery of IT services that fully align with your business objectives and create value.
IT Solutions to Fit Your Business Strategy
Organizations today strive to boost the effectiveness of IT services by working with cutting-edge suppliers, the most recent tools and technologies, and new IT policies. But the challenge can lie in implementing a strategy that ensures that these diverse factors are contributing to the organizations business outcomes. Ad-hoc service integration can lead to:
- Multiple service catalogs
- Incompatible toolsets
- Project delays
With ecosystem service providers delivering services according to different types of agreements, with:
- Little-to-no standardization outside their basic contract parameters.
- No clear accountability for the services/processes each provider is singly responsible for, creating confusion and a culture of finger pointing.
- Expensive governance requiring separate teams to “man mark” each provider.
A Comprehensive IT Framework
Capgemini’s Service Integration solution enables enterprises to focus on business outcomes instead of IT service management challenges. Our coherent end-to-end approach enables companies to increase IT effectiveness and efficiency by overseeing the integration of the following:
- Governance, Risk & Planning
- Enterprise Planning & Programs
- Service Management & Delivery
- Service Performance Management
- Relationship Management
- Contract & Compliance Optimization
- Control over the ecosystem of service providers
- Reduced IT operational costs
- Shorten Time to Value
- Increased Flexibility
- Reduced Risk
Pioneering IT Service Integration
We have more than a decade of experience in delivering Service Integration services to numerous clients in a wide range of geographies and sectors, both public and private. We have developed a successful highly collaborative engagement approach in which we work very closely with you and jointly confirm your requirements, we then together start building a quantified business case, a target operating model, and supporting implementation plan. Throughout the engagement you will have visibility of the work and be able to step in and correct any misunderstandings or misconceptions.