We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our presence in more than 40 countries with employees representing 120 nationalities and speaking more than 100 different languages gives us a wealth of cultural diversity. Our diversity has many facets: gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, age and lifestyle. Our definition also includes dimensions such as experience, personality, communication and working styles, all of which contribute to our diversity of thought.
Why Diversity is Important to Us
- Equips us to understand today’s global marketplace and creatively respond to our clients’ needs
- Creates an international platform that enriches our offering and services, and underpins the Collaborative Business Experience®
- Helps us to better understand and adapt to the societies in which we operate
Promoting a Culture of Diversity
- Talented individuals are recruited from different backgrounds
- Individuals are shown respect and treated fairly
- All team members are encouraged to grow and develop
- Our work environment is free of bullying and harassment
- Our working relationships are free of unlawful discrimination
Diversity & Inclusion in North America
- From 2012 to 2013, the percentage of women promoted in our Application Services business unit increased nine percent.
- From 2012 to 2014, overall retention for women in the U.S. increased by four percent.
- In 2012 to 2014, the number of team members participating in ERGs more than quadrupled. We also doubled the number of ERGs, which now include military veterans, women, LGBTA, millennials, Hispanic/Latinos, East Asians, and African and African American areas of focus. We also have ERGs for community engagement, mentoring initiatives and employees with disabilities.
- In 2014, total volunteer hours tripled over 2013.
- In H2 2015, we saw a 12 percent gain in retention among team members that have completed unconscious bias training.